What is First United doing to help mortgage customers affected by COVID-19?March 23, 2020
We are committed to doing everything possible to assist all our mortgage borrower stakeholders that may be experiencing a hardship due to COVID-19 related financial issues.
Now and over the next 60 days for *all* our borrowers:
- There will be NO negative credit reporting
- There will be NO foreclosure referrals
- There will be NO foreclosure sales
- There will be NO evictions
Additionally, for borrowers needing help because they have been financially affected by the COVID-19 virus:
- We have many tools at our disposal to help borrowers having trouble making their payment for any reason.
- Depending on who is the investor of the loan (FUB, FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA) we can qualify the borrower for lower payments, modified loan terms, or forbearance agreements that allow borrowers to skip, or delay payments.
- Borrowers interested in discussing options should contact Mortgage Servicing Customer Service at:
- Phone: 1-877-561-0922
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First United Bank Mortgage Group monitors new programs daily to ensure we offer our customers every option available to them.